Scots Church Melbourne virtual tour
About this virtual online tour
This is a virtual tour from spire to pulpit, of a famous historic landmark in Collins St.
The tour has a lot of nice features:
- Opening with historic panoramic view from 1841 – possibly the first panorama of Melbourne Town
- One of the first photographic panoramic views from 1875 – possibly the first photographic panorama of Melbourne Town
- Ability to zoom into incredible views of the city(use mouse wheel)
- Visual connections to many other churches and city clocktowers
- Ability to go full screen (click on the “Enter fullscreen” icon bottom left)
- Autorotation and Autotour
- A “map” (Historic Model of the Church), showing scene locations
- Navigation dropdown menus (groups and locations) for easy navigation
If you'd like a similar tour created for you click on this link to contact us.